Used Cat D8N Crawler Dozers For Sale & Rental

We are sorry that the Cat D8N 5TJ01243 is sold out. If you are interested in other Crawler Dozers products, let's find out more . or go to the page of Caterpillar Heavy Equipment to see more heavy equipment from the producer.

Crawler Dozers Cat D8N 5TJ01243

Machine Info

  • Model: Cat D8N 5TJ01243
  • Maker : Caterpillar
  • Hours: 22813
  • Year: 1993
  • Price: Call
  • Location: Houston, Texas

Machine Condition

EROPS, Air Conditioning, Differential Steering Track Shoe Width/Type: 24 ES Blade Type: SU BLADE Ripper, SS: Yes Number of Sections: 44 SEC Number of Shanks: 1 Single Tilt: Yes Link Number: TREK 1-0676 DCF High Drive / Low Drive: HIGH DRIVE. Idlers are weak 10% Right and left .Remaining U/C approx. 90% Inspection Report Available.




Previous Machine
Next Machine

Have a question on this Cat D8N?

Have a question on this Cat D8N?

Similar Listing

Crawler Dozers CAT D7R AEC01559

CAT D7R AEC01559

2006 Crawler Dozers - Caterpillar Heavy Equipment
Hours: 11000
Price: $CALL
Crawler Dozers Cat D7G 065V03801

Cat D7G 065V03801

1981 Crawler Dozers - Caterpillar Heavy Equipment
Hours: 6522
Price: US$ 35,000/-
Crawler Dozers CAT D8N 5TJ02393

CAT D8N 5TJ02393

1995 Crawler Dozers - Caterpillar Heavy Equipment
Hours: 16,047
Price: US$ 64,500/-
Crawler Dozers CAT D7H 5BF00879

CAT D7H 5BF00879

1990 Crawler Dozers - Caterpillar Heavy Equipment
Hours: -
Price: $CALL
Crawler Dozers Cat D9R ABK00614

Cat D9R ABK00614

2002 Crawler Dozers - Caterpillar Heavy Equipment
Hours: 39426
Price: US$ 88,000/-
Crawler Dozers Cat D9H 90V00894

Cat D9H 90V00894

1975 Crawler Dozers - Caterpillar Heavy Equipment
Hours: ?????
Price: US$ 33,000/-
Back to Top