Used Cat D9R Crawler Dozers For Sale & Rental

We are sorry that the Cat D9R 7TL00514 is sold out. If you are interested in other Crawler Dozers products, let's find out more . or go to the page of Caterpillar Heavy Equipment to see more heavy equipment from the producer.

Crawler Dozers Cat D9R 7TL00514

Machine Info

  • Model: Cat D9R 7TL00514
  • Maker : Caterpillar
  • Hours: 32000
  • Year: 1995
  • Price: Call
  • Location: Riverside California.

Machine Condition

USED D9R CRAWLER DOZER FOR SALE: TRANSMISSION & DRIVE LINE ENGINE, TC, TD, RETARDER 9 RIPPER, SINGLE-SHANK 9SU BULLDOZER, BASIC AIR CONDITIONER LIGHTS, CYLINDER MOUNTED CYLINDER, LIFT WITH LINES - LH CYLINDER, LIFT WITH LINES - RH TRACK, 27" ES (43 SEC) CAB, ROPS, MOUNTING, CYLINDER (Differential Steering) 7000 hrs on engine 4000 hrs on trans and torque converter 2000 hrs on steering unit and final drives 60%+ undercarriage remaining with 40% pads remaining new equalizer bar installed last 6 months very good condition, no leaks, co frame cracks single shank ripper, semi u dozer Machine is ready to ship CAT EVALUATION AVAILABLE .




Previous Machine
Next Machine

Have a question on this Cat D9R?

Have a question on this Cat D9R?

Similar Listing

Crawler Dozers Cat D9R ABK00614

Cat D9R ABK00614

2002 Crawler Dozers - Caterpillar Heavy Equipment
Hours: 39426
Price: US$ 88,000/-
Crawler Dozers Cat D9H 90V00894

Cat D9H 90V00894

1975 Crawler Dozers - Caterpillar Heavy Equipment
Hours: ?????
Price: US$ 33,000/-
Back to Top